Monday, August 14, 2017

My Reading Stack - August 15, 2017


This week's reading stack is short. "Rabbit Cake" by Annie Hartnett is still in the mix. I have not had the time to devote to finishing it. It is an excellent book.

"If I Forget You" by Thomas Christopher Greene is a good novel about a couple (Henry and Margot) who date in college, something happens (I have not gotten that far yet), they split up, and then they see each other on a New York City street years later. Now Margot is wondering "what if?" . . . .

"A House Among the Trees" by Julia Glass looks like it is going to be a great book -- at least the cover is great!! I hope to get into it in a couple of days.


Rather than top the stack with a tea cup, I decided to share my favorite cookie -- the MEGA-STUF Oreo. I bought four packages of them this afternoon. Yum!! I will not say how many are left in the first package.

No comments:

Post a Comment