Friday, August 11, 2017

My Reading Stack - August 11, 2017


I am late AGAIN in posting my reading stack for the week.  This morning in the wee hours I finished "My Name is Lucy Barton" by Elizabeth Strout for the library's first book discussion group.

"Goodnight Mind" by Colleen E. Carney, Ph.D., and Rachel Manber, Ph.D. will hopefully offer me some insight to "turn off [my] noisy thoughts & get a good night's sleep."

"Rabbit Cake" by Anne Hartnett is back.  I originally was reading a library book.  I kept reaching for my highlighter too many times and figured it was time I reached for my laptop and ordered the book.  I am about 2/3 of the way through it.  Great book!!

My favorite tea cup is back this week.  

There you have it!!  What is in YOUR reading stack this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment