Tuesday, July 11, 2017

My Reading Stack - July 11, 2017


I am in a bit of a quandary regarding my reading stack for the week. I am still reading "Hourglass" by Dani Shapiro. I either finished or passed on the rest of the books from last week. 

Since it is already Wednesday now, I decided to post my possible reads for the week. All three of the books are new releases -- one came out in June and two will be out in August. So while I continue with "Hourglass," I will try a few new ones. I will let you know next week how I fared.
I pulled out my old Sudoku puzzle book a couple of days ago and quickly became addicted to it again. It has distracted me from reading.
I am back to my favorite tea cup -- the Gustav Klimt "Jardin de ferme" with Tazo chai in it -- hard to beat that!!
What is in your stack this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment